Gamebox Festival opens its doors to a big LAN event in Herning. Here you can enjoy a whole weekend of fun and nonstop gaming. You can take part in different tournaments and social events, which will be announced shortly. Follow us on social media or register for our newsletter to stay up to date.
NPH (NetParty Herning) supports the LAN area as a partner, and they are experts in arranging LAN events including a lot of fun activities, so there is a lot to look forward to.
To take part in our LAN event, you have to bring your own computer or console as well as the games you want to play. It is required that your computer is well-functioning and able to connect to network via cable.
Optionally you can rent a PC through our partner: Nordic IT Rental
The average LAN area is 35x29 inches. But the LAN area available at the Gamebox Festival is no less than 47x31 inches at no additional charge.
The LAN ticket includes sleeping area, so you can take a rest and relax when it suits you.
Everyone is welcome at the LAN event – people of all ages can join the community. However, we expect that all participants will be able to look after themselves or otherwise be accompanied by someone who can.
The LAN ticket guarantees you lots of fun and gaming combined with exciting activities at the Gamebox Festival.
Head out for MCH Messecenter Herning, Vardevej 1, 7400 Herning in Denmark.
The list of things to bring will be listed below!
- ID (passport, driver’s licence, health insurance card or the like).
- Computer with games and operation system installed.
- Keyboard, mouse and mouse pad (remember batteries if necessary)
- Head set
- Cables (preferably grounded)
- Outlets (preferably grounded) for your own personal use (we will only provide one outlet per person)
- Ethernet cable (minimum length of 10 meters)
- Necessary drivers for your computer
- Backup of operational system and drivers (just in case…)
- Cell phone charger
- Toiletries (toothbrush etc.)
- Sleeping accessories
- Comfortable clothing
- Credit card (or cash) to buy food and drinks.
If you have any questions, check out our FAQ page